10 Jun The InnoBoost Project
The InnoBoost project was developed as a joint initiative of two cross border organisations following similar goals, in order to promote a solution in response to the weaknesses of the SME sector and to the low level of competitiveness, by promoting business-to-business cooperation relations and to enhance business competitiveness through innovation.
Main partners of the project are:
Tehimpuls – The Regional Innovation and Technology Transfer Centre – Lead Partner (Timisoara, Romania)
DARINNO – The Innovation Agency of the South Great Plain of Hungary – Project Partner (Szeged, Hungary)
The project activities of the InnoBoost project consist of 5 main package activities:
- project management activities (elaboration of a detailed activity plan and a communication plan, project meetings, reporting activities);
- communication activities (establishment of 2 Ro-Hu Infopoints, development of the project website, online project banner, e-brochure, press releases, press conferences, promotional materials, photo-documentation);
- preparation activities for the InnoMatch Fair (identification of the cross border stakeholders, selection of the target group, developing of a database; one-to-one meetings and roundtables with the target group, creation of the cross-border Strategic Board and Evaluation Team, identification of cross border cooperation good practices);
- InnoMatch Fair (launching conference, discussion panels, matchmaking sessions, good practice shows, Competition Awards Ceremony);
- Capitalization activities (customized consultancy schemes for the top 3 winners of the “InnoImpuls”-Innovative Products Competition; a training session on Intellectual Property Rights; Development of a catalogue of innovative products).