RO-Boost SMEs Consortium
Macro Region 4, West and South West Regions of Romania
West Regional Development Agency and its partners within the Ro-Boost SMEs Consortium – South – West Regional Development Agency, Tehimpuls – The Regional Innovation and Technology Transfer Centre, Arad Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture and Craiova University launched the joint project – “Boosting Smart and Innovation-Driven Growth for Romanian SMEs”.
Through this project there will be organized information points at each of the consortium members, offices that will provide services for SMEs in West Region and South – West Region.
The Regional Ro-Boost SMEs consortium was established in 2014 and starting 2015 is a partner of Enterprise Europe Network and its objective is to develop a support structure for SMEs in the two regions, West and South – West, through which will provide an integrated set of information, support services and consultancy to help SMEs to exploit European business development opportunities.
Thus, Ro-Boost SMEs Consortium will provide the following services:
- Advisory services on EU legislation and policies, and European funding opportunities
- Access to finance (venture capital, vouchers, equity funds, etc.)
- Internationalisation (information about markets in Europe and third countries – business intelligence)
- Partnerships for International Research and development projects
- Facilitate innovation and transnational technology transfer
- Developing transnational business partnerships
- Developing the capacity of management innovation
These added value services will be offered by all consortium members by means of: events, mentoring groups, training, meetings, brokerage activities, company missions.
Ro-Boost SMEs consortium’s activities are carried out with European funding starting January 1st, 2015 through COSME program – European Commission’s program dedicated to the competitiveness of enterprises and SMEs – and Horizon 2020 – The European Commission’s research and innovation program