07 Oct “MOVE-IN Louvain” Incoming post-doc Fellowships
The third call of the “MOVE-IN Louvain” Incoming post-doc Fellowships was launched on October 3rd, 2016.
“MOVE-IN Louvain” Incoming post-doc Fellowships is a transnational fellowship programme developed by the Université catholique de Louvain (UCL) in partnership with the Université de Namur (UNamur) and the Université Saint-Louis (USL-B) with the support of the European Commission (Marie Curie actions). The programme, which is targeted at incoming researchers, aims at reinforcing the international dimension of the three partner institutions (UCL, UNamur and USL-B) by supporting highly-qualified post-docs from abroad.
The programme will last five years, issuing three calls for proposals. Depending on the duration of the stay of the candidates retained for funding, about 53 fellowships will be granted per call. “MOVE-IN Louvain” Incoming post-doc Fellowships are addressed to experienced researchers holding a doctoral degree (PhD) or having at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience, researchers with a maximum of 6 years of post-doc experience and researchers in mobility condition: who have not resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Belgium for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the starting date of the research project.
The fellowship includes:
- A net monthly allowance, taking into account the experience of the fellow
- The personal liability insurance costs;
- The contribution to the National Office of Social Security (NOSS);
- A bench fee of EUR/year 5,000 for laboratory-based research or EUR/year 2,500 for non-laboratory based research;
- Travel allowance: this amount will be calculated taking into account the country of origin of the candidate (depending on the country, it could range from EUR/year 250 to EUR/year 2,000).
For further information on the programme and application, please go to https://www.uclouvain.be/en-movein.html.