02 Jun Company Mission to GlobalConnect Event, October 25th – 27th 2016, Stuttgart, Germany
West Regional Development Agency, as the coordinator of Ro-Boost SMEs Consortium, partner of Enterprise Europe Network, will organizea company mission to Global Connect event in the period 25 – 27 October 2016.
Every two years GlobalConnect plays host in Stuttgart to the world of international trade. The Forum for Exports and Internationalisation brings together companies which are interested in foreign markets, and experts who provide information on how to get started in international business.
Joining the company mission you can bebefit of:
Participation in pre-established bilateral meetings with companies active in your sector in order to establish business partnerships. The matchmaking session will be organized by Handwerk International Baden – Württemberg on October 26th, 2016.
- GlobalConnect Congress
Industry experts will provide assistance and advice on the following topics:
- Countries and Markets
- Finance and economic promotion
- A start in international business
- Imports – Exports – goods management
- Workshop „Doing Business in Germany”
The event will address the participants from abroad who intend to start a business in Germany:
- Export strategies, market entry and international business cooperation
- Business, legal and tax consultancy
- Market information (market knowledge)
- Trade facilitation and customs procedures
- Training, qualification and human resources
- Finance and insurance
- Transport and logistics
- Presentation of investment support programs.
- Thematic visits
The visits will focus on the most important sectors in Baden – Württemberg Region:
- Construction / Energy Efficiency / Sustainability
- Metalworking sector / Mechanical / Lightweight construction industry
West RDA, as organizer of the economic mission, will support you in:
- Preparing an attractive cooperation profile and registration for the event
- Identifying interesting participants for you and pre-establish bilateral meetings
- Planning the organized group travel
- Support you throughout the event, including during the negotiation of partnerships, where needed
You can consult the preliminary agenda of the event here…
The costs for the entire program according to this agenda are 200 Euro / person. Transport costs, accommodation, meals (other than those in the program) will be covered by your organization.
To register please fill in the form and send it to:firstname.lastname@example.org, until June 30, 2016.
The payment will be made directly to Baden-Württemberg International after receiving the invoice for you. Please note that by completing this form you assume the commitment to attend the event.
GlobalConnect had in 2014 over 3,300 participants and 140 exhibitors, 40% of visitors being active in industry, and 75% being involved in in purchase and procurement decisions in their companies.
To find out more information about GlobalConnect please access the following link: http://www.messe-stuttgart.de/en/global-connect/.